How to book me as your photographer! YAY!

relaxed kent wedding photographer


Everything you need to know about booking me as your fun, relaxed and alternative wedding photographer (including prices, what to expect on the day and my style/approach) is right here!



Yep that’s me above with my husband, giving ourselves a dose of portrait fun! haha

If you want to know more about who I am what makes me tick click here :)






  • I shoot candidly for about 90% of the day and you’ll feel like i’m a friend taking pictures. The other 10% of the time is the only orchestrated part of the day where we do 20 minutes max of group shots (more on this later) and about 40 minutes of portraits (which I split in to two parts so it feels short and sweet!). So about 1 hour of the 8-10 hours (or longer) you book me for is kinda orchestrated 😉 


  • My couples book me because they love the candids (from friends taking shots at the bar to mum crying during the ceremony or Gran playing on an arcade machine!) and the funny moments (silly faces, reactions during the best mans speech, dance floor shenanigans) that I capture and i’m always told how I really captured the essence and joy of the day


  • The portrait session is super casual too, we walk, we talk, I direct a bit, you kiss, you laugh, I laugh, we head back :) It’s one of my couples fave parts of the day too, its some time to be together for a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the day and take a moment to breath! 





NO one likes too many group shots! and I hear so often stories of old skool photographers making everyone do these for too long.

We do of course have to do them as they are important but it’s equally important to get them done quickly, simply and as relaxed as possible because no one wants to feel like their wedding day was one big photo shoot! So I shoot 5 group shots, which ones they are are up to you but normally it’s: one big group, immediate family, parents and then bridesmaids with groomsman. This should take about 30 minutes max (10-15 minutes of which is with your bridesmaids and groomsman).

You and your guests would much rather be off enjoying the day, after all it goes so fast.

This is why my style is more relaxed, telling your story through pictures, candidly. This gives you natural images and real moments.




Coverage in my basic package is 8 hours which if there’s little or no travel between venues means i’ll be with you from prep to first dance. If you would like me to stay an extra hour or two I can capture all the funny dance floor shenanigans! (£100p/h) but you can decide on these right up until the week before!





What do you get with me as your photographer?

How much does it cost to have awesome photos?

All those questions are answered here!





Send me all the wedding info I need through my contact form, then:


1. If the date is free and you would like to go ahead and book reply back to my email with the package you’d like: ‘the photo package’ or ‘the album package’ (you can go over these again here)

2. i’ll then send you an invoice and contract and i’ll require a 50% booking fee (all to be sent/completed within 48 hours as i am unable to hold dates) and thats it! The date is yours! The balance is then due 1st of the month the month before the wedding.

3. You’ll then get a cute little welcome pack with some goodies and my wedding guide…for totally awesome weddings magazine in the post! which covers tons of stuff to make your wedding even more awesome! :) The magazine also tells you what happens after the wedding and when to expect your images etc… (I really wish I had been given this before I got married… It’s sooo useful!)


or if you’d like to meet up first reply back asking to meet and i’ll send you some dates i’m free and we’ll sync diaries!

Can we meet you first


What happens after the wedding?

Once the day is over and the post wedding blues have set in (don’t worry everyone gets it!) you can look forward to receiving your online gallery (allow 6-8 weeks peak season) to relieve every awesome moment and share this again with friends and family! The gallery is active for 4-6 months and during this time (if you have ordered an album) you can spend this time choosing your favourite images for prints and for your beautiful Fine Art Album! These albums are truly stunning! The paper is fine art (matt and beautiful lightly textured, thick pages and the paper is archival so its printed for longevity – no fade! the covers are genuine leather and available in a variety of colours. There really is nothing like seeing your wedding images in print. Nothing compares to it and you will feel such a sense of joy showing this beautiful album to friends and family!

Below shows the large 10×10 album with smaller duplicate ‘parent’ albums (link to prices in the booking section below.)





“AMAZING!! We are so glad we chose you as our photographer!” Steph + Max